This two-day contract management maturity course covers all aspects of the contract management lifecycle and will equip participants with the soft skills, knowledge and tools to successfully and effectively manage contracts. Download the brochure below to find out more about our Managing Director Greg Edmonds, and the value his trainings can deliver.
Charles Kendall Australia’s customised training packages have the flexibility to be tailored to suit the requirements of your organisation.
Organisations can choose individual modules within a course, or combine modules to help bridge any gaps in your organisation’s capability. Timeframes can be tailored to half-day modules, full day seminars, and multiple day courses depending on staff numbers and availability. We will happily visit your workplace or another convenient location to save you in staff travel costs and time. Each participant receives a training pack containing a customised interactive training manual and PDF copy of the Powerpoint presentation.
3 Step Process
- Our Capability Assessment will identify exactly what your organisation’s capability level is through benchmarking against industry best practice
- We work with you to tailor a training program with custom designed workbooks and documentation
- Our experienced presenters deliver training in a location that suits you and in a manner that ensures all participants get the best results
- Provide your staff with up to date knowledge and skills relevant to your industry and business needs
- Achieve effective procurement and contract management service delivery
- Training tailored to your timeframes
- Flexibility to tailor the programs to your organisation’s requirements
- Staff provided knowledge to effectively manage and mitigate procurement risks
- Improved governance, vendor management, and compliance with procurement requirements
This two-day Commercial Project Management course draws from project management and commercial contracting disciplines to equip professionals with the knowledge, skills, tools and confidence to apply to their own projects and contracts. Download the brochure below to find out more about Jim Bergman’s experience and the value his trainings can deliver.